Subject: Elektriprojekt LC3834"Tudila kinnistu liitumine madalpingel" kooskõlastamiseks
From: "Koger Margus" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2025 15:15:41 +0300

Tere

Saadan kooskõlastamiseks Elektrilevi OÜ poolt tellitud elektriprojekti nr
LC3834 „Tudila kinnistu liitumine madalpingel, Kaiavere küla,

Tartu vald, Tartu maakond

Projekteeritud on 1 ristumine  14207, Pataste-Kaiavere-Luua teega.

Lugupidamisega

Margus Koger

Vanemprojekteerija

Mobiil: +372 5170478

E-post:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, 61713 Tartu maakond

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.